Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Spiritual Hypocrisy


Spiritual Hypocrisy


Hypocrisy is the saddest word I knew in the realm of the spirit. We call ourselves as heirs, counted as those that are saved by grace, in short, we call ourselves CHRISTIANS. What is Christianity now? What is the true meaning of this kind of belief or relationship with the Creator that we claim over the years?

We send signal to people that we are spiritual. We send the message to someone that we are strong when all the waves are coming up to destroy our lives. For one thing people are nonetheless a bunch of neurotic asses that pursue their own ways of finding what’s true and what’s untrue. The thing is, whatever comes out of the way, we extract the essence of it and promote ourselves to be better human beings.

I have to call this with a sense of attention. I want to promote honesty as the sole basis of finding meaning to this idea. I have encountered people of different ages sharing to me about their connection with the spirit. Yes. I understood how it felt in a way that I, too, can testify such empowerment in a span of hours or weeks or even months. I have been to a lot of spiritual conferences, attended some studies of the truth and the beliefs that has not grown for so long. I am calling myself a believer.

Somewhere this whole issue comes along with a lot of questions. Uncountable questions that will make us end up with the same question mark (?). Are we consistent to our beliefs? Are we showing the same actions to the words that we speak? Or is it just to draw people’s attention to us making us valuable in the society?

I tend to make simple and various relations to the things that I see and hear to those that are spiritual. I make myself look like a fool at times that I wanted to be a part of the whole picture but then, I have to tear that same picture so that none of my forms will be seen in those pages. I want to dissipate and release myself to the tragedy and make it more beautiful.

The unseen belief is submission to the powerful one. The content of life is simply to undergo and testify the truth to mankind. Without words at all we can tell the person next to us how we are going through in our lives, regardless of how we are brought up, but the wisdom that we gain from the life that we claimed since the time that we were born. I salute people that have done great things at their earliest age, those that have fought and died at the war and ended up being victorious. Even if they fought and had not gained victory, theirs is the courage that was transposed to the generations that followed.
Our lives we own easily and significantly pass through our stay and stray in this world. We may never have been recovered to the times that we failed, but as human beings we are fearfully going through unembellished split seconds and magnificently come into contact with happiness. But nothing lasts that long.

I felt all the while that I am free to speak out what I have in my heart. People, things, places, situations, beliefs and unbelief, spiritual and worldly, church and the buildings, and more.
I draw myself as one figure to compromise in each details and that is to be susceptible to all forms of ideas and words that people say. I have all the heart to be sensitive and be cautious of what this world is in right now. I may not have the tendency to travel and see all the corners but I have this full view of what it is like. I am disposed to the cravings of my soul and putting myself at risk to contemporary dimensions of the world.

Yes I have my own disdains to what I have gone through, I have similar contempt to the ones that other people have. I have these wide illusions of bringing myself to a place of hopes and fulfilled dreams and to be able to understand clearly the indistinct voices and distant relative voices that I hear every day. I try to listen to the world, I try to listen to the cries and the religious voices, I try to be still to the acquisitions my heart has been drenched of. I keep notes of my insignificant dreams and words that abruptly emerge from the surface of my mind.
I keep track of the things that I myself have been dreaming about. If I try to ask myself of the manifestations of the soul in my life, I am full of sullen emotions and resentments that possibly became the source of my wisdom and the soulful ideas I had been with for the past unfruitful years of my life. At least I wouldn’t have to end this year with acrimony double the weight of the previous years. But to sum all the feelings, I have the same foolish and rancor events that had been the dark portion of my heart.

I consider life as ill will, glorious, and mysterious and ever full of colors. If I try to keep thinking this way, I gain the same profit. I will gain and reap all the beautiful and all the ugliest portions that belong to me. I am, to the extent of my being, closing all doors of foolishness of my spirit. It has never been easy, it has never been coherent to the things that I long for to happen. It has been still so vague to fulfill promises first to yourself then back to God. I am all the while hopeful of all the things that I have learned in life. I am always thankful, grateful for all the beautiful madness and tearful coincidences. I am one, being, human, to likely fall short of life’s graces or be full of it.

Vanessa
5:15 pm
December 16, 2008

No comments:

Post a Comment