Thursday, December 18, 2008

I am my own Being


I AM SAVED BY GRACE THROUGH FAITH...I am my own being, subject to my own consciousness. I am no good only to things that my soul is craving. I could live beneath deception but made a stand not to dwell in it anymore. Music has been my life, my pen and notebook are my comrade for a relief from many confusions. I could get into the woods and fuse the things in my mind. I drew myself into believing that Love is the only soldier but behind this, I am my own soldier. My life is a vast darkness, an existence that will come to an end. My strength reveals when I face myself in a sunset across the ocean...what I could search are the only temporary things that can be touched. I admit, I am weak in some areas and I can fight it. But if fighting means nothing but confusion, I'd rather end whats left in me, self-expression heals a wounded heart, that's what I've been standing with, I'm half-way to end road soon all of these will fade. I believe in eternity, the continuation of praises In the heavenlies amidst solitude. I have been betrayed, but never did the same, I've been fooled, played fool and unaware that I could breakdown and rise again to serve the ego... that fragile being could be broken even if how hard you try to give comprehensions to it, you'll fail, because man is a fallible being, imperfect, absurd... you cant put together a broken glass, coz when you do, it could not serve you its great function. a broken soul could be, because it exists, it wanders. I am someone who has understood life, understands life, and will understand life. I believe in KARMA. All things are possible to recur, and if recurrence is the only way to win, then, it has to be. I am broken but my brokenness will be my own strength to step into the road again and find my way back to the light. I am someone behind my words and choices...so know me better...(neurotic)???

No comments:

Post a Comment